Monday, May 6, 2013

Everything Is In Color!


On Saturday I had to go to a room at the hospital to get the blood.  I would rather go to the infusion center, but you do what you must. It wasn't terribly long or bad.  I took the laptop and was actually busy the whole time.  I also had a really nice nurse.

So.  Today was 'blood day'.  I told them if I needed anything it would be platelets.  I have ugly, little red spots and bruises breaking out all over me.  When the results came back, she said, "You were right about the platelets, they're 5."  Hemoglobin was 8.5 so that is good.  Guess what I will be doing later today?  Give up?  The infusion center will call when my platelets get here......

It has rained for days.  Today is the same, dreary.  I am suffering from allergies in a big way.  All the color outside is worth it.  Everything is in bloom and green.  Beautiful.